Habbo Halt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo Halt

Talk about Habbo Hotel, or anything in general.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New board almost up and running

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Administrator
Administrator
admin

Number of posts : 396
Credits :
New board almost up and running Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100New board almost up and running Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-27

New board almost up and running Empty
PostSubject: New board almost up and running   New board almost up and running I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:06 pm

The new board is almost up and running. The link has been removed. Please go to the announcements page and click the "Probably the most advanced Forum Provider yet..." and read Smile

Last edited by admin on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://habbohalt.110mb.com
I-Chief
Internship Executive
Internship Executive

Number of posts : 11
Credits :
New board almost up and running Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100New board almost up and running Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: New board almost up and running   New board almost up and running I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:55 pm

I honestly wouldn't switch, because if you pass this internship opportunity you will get a new forum anyway, so whats the point in switching 3 times?
Back to top Go down
admin
Administrator
Administrator
admin

Credits :

PostSubject: Re: New board almost up and running   New board almost up and running I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:56 pm

But I always need a backup plan. In case I don't get this.
Back to top Go down
I-Chief
Internship Executive
Internship Executive

Number of posts : 11
Credits :

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: New board almost up and running   New board almost up and running I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Passing this overview is not just about the cash money, it also has to do with actually getting the forums/website as well. The results will be posted in 20 minutes
Back to top Go down
admin
Administrator
Administrator
admin

Credits :

PostSubject: Re: New board almost up and running   New board almost up and running I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:03 pm

Really? I thought I needed to pass the criteria...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New board almost up and running   New board almost up and running I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New board almost up and running
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Habbo Halt :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: